Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide apart from countries where adult products are prohibited.Please be aware that international shipments are subject to customs inspection in the destination country. Remember: We are not responsible for orders once they leave the warehouse; We are not responsible for fees or duty requirements of the receiving country.
Each country and locality worldwide has their own restrictions and product prohibitions. Click here for the USPS Index of Countries and Localities and their individual mailing conditions.
We cannot ship to the countries with laws by customs that prohibit the import of adult products. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Saudia Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Additionally, UPS will not ship our products to the following countries: (This list may change periodically, so the most up to date information is posted on the website link below):
- New Zealand
A good source of additional information may be this page on the UPS site which lists restricted import items by country.
Do you ship to military addresses?
Shipping to a military address (APO, FPO) works differently than regular shipping. The US Postal Service delivers directly to the military postal system and then they take over and deliver to the various military bases. Once the shipment leaves the US Postal Service, the shipment can no longer be tracked. Please be aware that the military may confiscate some items that do not conform to their list of accepted items. You can find further information on shipping to military addresses at USPS.com.
Mail addressed to military post offices overseas is subject to certain conditions or restrictions of mailing regarding content, preparation, and handling.
We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred or for the retention of your order by customs if it does not pass inspection and you will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for all expenses in these circumstances.
Addressing an Overseas Military Mail Mailpiece
To properly address a mailpiece, you need the following information:
- Name of the recipient (rank/grade/rating is optional)
- The PSC (Postal Service Center), CMR (Community Mail Room), UMR (Unit Mail Room), RPO (Regional Post Office), APO (Army Post Office) or OMDC (Official Mail Distribution Center) number.
- It is not necessary to add the specific military formation (for instance “1/20 24th Infantry”) that the recipient is attached to.
- At times, operational security may demand that the unit not be named.
- For FPO addresses aboard a United States Navy or United States Coast Guard vessel, put the ship’s name and hull number, if applicable, (for instance “USS Cochrane (DDG-21)”) instead of a PSC number.
- If applicable, the recipient’s Military Post Office Box number.
- When mailing to a DPO address, do not add the street address of the embassy or the recipient’s job title, such as “Ambassador John Adams” as this may cause processing errors.
- The APO and “state” designator (AA, AP, AE)
- Please do not use the state that the distribution hub is in (FL, CA, NY), as this may cause delays in the package being processed.
- The correct ZIP Code for the unit, preferably the ZIP+4.
- In case your package accidentally falls open during transit, consider including a card within, listing both yours and the recipient’s addresses and a full listing of the contents.
For instance, here is a sample APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
For a FPO:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
For a DPO:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary based on the weight, shipping box/mailer dimensions, and the distance from the origin to destination. Through our shipping reconciliation process, you are charged the exact carrier shipping cost and processing fee.
Please keep in mind that the product dimensions do not account for the weight/size of the shipping box or mailer. If you are attempting to estimate the actual shipping cost using an online shipping calculator, remember to add weight for packing materials and a box. Box dimensions of over 12 inches can cause large increases in the shipping cost, as this is considered a “large package.”
What is the shipping reconciliation process?
Through our shipping reconciliation process you are charged the actual and exact shipping carrier costs. We do not make any money on shipping.When you checkout, the shipping costs are an estimate. The actual shipping costs could be more or less than what the shopping cart estimates.
we will reconcile your actual shipping charges against your shipping estimates paid and notify you by email. In the likely event you will be owed a refund, we’ll issue account balance credit. In the event your actual shipping charges are higher, you will receive an email with the amount due. The order will not be shipped out until you’ve paid the balance due.
When will my order ship?
The warehouses need at least 1 to 2 Business days to process orders, and the majority of orders are shipped in this time frame.
The delivery time frame you select begins the day your order is shipped.
Please note that during the winter holidays, the processing timeframe may be longer.
How do I track my order?
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number. You can also view your tracking information any time by going to My Account, then Order History.
You can track your order using the carriers’ websites, linked below.
(*Please note that tracking may take at least 24-48 hours after shipment to show updates online).
Select the carrier and input or paste the tracking number. Through these websites, you can also access the carriers’ contact information so you or your customer can inquire directly with the carrier. Often, the carriers can provide more detailed information from their internal system.
If you are unsure which carrier your package was shipped with, 17Track provides an all-in-one tracking page.