When it comes to sex toys, lube is an essential part of the experience. Not only does it make your sex toy use more enjoyable, but it can also help protect your toy from damage and keep it in good condition. In this article, we’ll discuss what lube is, the different types available, and how to choose the right one for your sex toy. We’ll also provide some tips on how to properly use lube with sex toys and how to clean and store them afterwards.
2. What is Lube?
Lubricant (or “lube”) is a slippery substance that reduces friction between two surfaces, making them easier to slide against each other. It can be used for a variety of activities, including sexual intercourse and masturbation with sex toys. Lubes come in a variety of forms, including water-based lubricants, silicone-based lubricants, oil-based lubricants and hybrid lubricants.
3. Benefits of Using Lube with Sex Toys
Using lube with your sex toy can provide several benefits:
• It helps reduce friction between your skin and the toy which can make it more comfortable to use
• It helps prevent irritation or pain caused by friction
• It makes insertion easier for larger toys
• It can make your experience more pleasurable by creating a smoother sensation
• It helps keep your toy in good condition by preventing damage from excessive friction or heat buildup
4. Different Types of Lubes and Their Uses
There are several types of lubes available on the market today:
• Water-based lubricants are the most common type of lube used with sex toys because they are safe to use with all materials (including silicone). They are also easy to clean up after use since they can simply be rinsed off with water or wiped away with a damp cloth. However, they may not last as long as other types of lubes during extended play sessions due to their water solubility.
• Silicone-based lubricants are very slippery and long lasting which makes them great for extended play sessions or anal play where extra lubrication may be needed. They are also waterproof so they won’t wash away in water like water-based lubes do but they should not be used with silicone sex toys as they may damage them over time due to their oily nature.
• Oil-based lubricants are thicker than other types of lubes so they provide extra cushioning during penetration but should not be used with latex condoms or diaphragms as they may cause them to break down over time due to their oily nature. They should also not be used on silicone toys as they may damage the material over time due to their thick consistency.
• Hybrid lubricants contain both water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients so they provide long lasting slickness without damaging silicone toys like pure oil based lubricants do but still need to be washed off after use since they contain some water soluble ingredients that will wash away in water if left on too long.
5 How To Choose The Right Lube For Your Sex Toy
When choosing a lube for your sex toy there are several things you need to consider:
• The type of material your toy is made out of – Some materials such as silicone require special care when it comes to choosing a compatible lube while others such as glass or metal require no special considerations when selecting one
• The type of activity you’ll be using it for – If you plan on using your toy for anal play then you’ll want a thicker consistency such as an oil based or hybrid lube while if you plan on using it vaginally then a thinner consistency such as a water based or silicone based would work better
• Whether or not you’re using condoms – If you’re using condoms then you’ll want an oil free option such as a water based or hybrid lubricant so that it doesn’t cause any break down in the material over time
6 Tips For Proper Use Of Lube With Sex Toys
When using lube with your sex toys there are some important tips you should keep in mind:
• Always start off small – Start off by adding just enough lube until there is enough slip between the surface being penetrated and the toy itself without being too wet/slippery
• Reapply often – Reapply more often if necessary depending upon how much friction is present during playtime
• Keep it clean – Always make sure that any excess lube has been cleaned off before storing away your sex toy
• Store properly – Store any unused/unused portions separately from each other so that no cross contamination occurs
7 Cleaning And Storing Your Sex Toys After Use
After each use always remember to clean off any excess residue from your sex toy before storing away in order to keep it in good condition: • Cleaning – Use warm soapy water (or an appropriate cleaner) along with either a damp cloth or brush (depending upon what type of material your toy is made out of) • Drying – Dry thoroughly before storage either by air drying naturally or patting dry gently with either a dry cloth or towel depending upon what type of material your toy is made out of
When using any type of sexual aids such as vibrators, dildos, etc., always remember that proper usage includes proper cleaning and storage protocols along with selecting the right kind of compatible lubricant for maximum pleasure without causing any damage over time! By following these simple guidelines you will ensure that both yourself and your partner(s) have an enjoyable experience every single time!
For further information about selecting the right kind of compatible lubricant for maximum pleasure please visit our website at www.(insert web address here). Additionally if you have any questions about cleaning protocols please feel free contact us at (insert contact info here).